Having some issues with a product? Don't worry, that's why our tech support agents are here to help you out.
- If you need help with installation, check out the instructions that can be found on most product pages. You can also use the search button at garagistic.com to look up instructions for your product.
- You can also try searching your problem here on our help desk search bar. We may already have an article for your specific issue.
- If you are having an issue that cannot be fixed by the instructions or by another help desk article, first, we just need some information about the product and the issue so that our team has all of the details needed to provide you with the best support possible.
To ensure that your email is directed to the right agent as quickly as possible, please make sure your email subject starts with the words "Product Issue" followed by your order number.
Your email subject line should look a little bit like this: "Product Issue GAR9999"
Please include the information below in the body of your email and send a message to email@example.com.
- Product Name or SKU
- Your vehicle VIN number
- Additional vehicle info such as engine and transmissions swaps, and other major modifications
- Photos (and videos when applicable) of the product
- Has the product been installed?
- If yes to above, how long has the product been used? (mileage)
- What kind of usage has the car seen? Street driving? Road racing? Drifting?
- Details on the issue you are facing with the product (include measurements of parts when applicable)
If you are missing some of the information outlined above, our agents may need to send follow-up emails to gather all information before they are able to take care of your request and find the appropriate solution. Please provide all information in this first email to ensure the fastest service time. Thank you!